Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LETTER TO MP?

Hye-All!!!


what a day today... waiting for the internet connection....OMG!... I feel like writing letter to my MP Datuk Dr. Ng Yen Yen... so that maybe she can do something about the lackness of the facilities here in my Kampung..Kampung Jenud.... it has been for years... we have difficulties in improving because of the lackness. I am not saying that she does not do anything about developing our Kampung Jenud... but... nowadays,  the needs of people have changed. It is no longer only, food, shelters, water, clothes.... but electricity, internet and other things have been the needs to everybody... People nowadays cannot live without electricity... (am I right?) it is also the same with internet connection...


Yes, I know that the government is doing their very own best in improving anything that they see that lack but... do they know that we are here needing something that very important to actually give the community about the consciousness of the IT world... we WOULD NOT go far without this.. IT... they mostly say that "we want our people to Celik IT"...hey..? what is that?... is it only a political issue?.. Do not play with fire... people would not believe you anymore... and one more thing... DO NOT PROMISE SOMETHING THAT YOU CANNOT GIVE... even you can give it... WHERE IS IT?...





I hope...someone would read this and comment about this... and please,,,do not compare with other country that far more advance or poorer that Malaysia...please....





till then...







Muah2!!!

p/s: I want to write a letter to my MP... thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment