Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 22, 2011

MY FIRST VLOG!!! GOT TO SEE IT!!!...

Hye-All!!!


When I blogwalking, oftenly I see bloggers with their own VLOG... yes...maybe VLOG is not being talked these days but last two months people talk about it. And I would love to know how to do VLOG because after seeing VLOGs from AnwarHadi and also Maria Elena and many others, it makes me want to do one, but on what topic... and how to think of the topic?..how?.. 


I, now, really want to do the VLOG but man!!... I need an good idea that I can turn that idea into storyboard then of course into A VERY GOOD VIDEO!!!.... but where is that idea... 



tick! tock! tick! tock!~~~_----------------------------------------------------------------___________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (thinking)----------------







erm...ha!!!!.. I got an idea!!!... Tomorrow I want to go to SOGO maybe from there I can figure our something.... who knows kan... maybe I just put anything there..or actually, I already have my video resume and it is kind like the VLOG..well.. I want to post it lah....so everyone can comment and see it...hhha....see and comment it...hahaha...





till then...









Muah2!!!

p/s: Do not laugh when you see my video resume...

No comments:

Post a Comment