Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 9, 2011

MY FORM SIX'S REUNION!!!! EXCITED!!!

Hye-All!!!

Today (9 May 2011) was my day (almost a whole day)… at Raub… my small little town. Firstly, I went to my last school, at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dong… it is my Form Six class.. Lower Six and Upper Six!! It was a wonderful experience because back then, fuuh… thank you my friends and teachers. Well… my reason went to school was to pay the fees for the Reunion …Form Six reunion will be held on 29th of May 2011, the place would be at Dewan SMKD… well… to me actually… this is the perfect time (for those who do not have any other things to do) to be with our teachers and friends… To be honest… it is a hard thing to do because, it needs a lot of efforts to organize this kind of event… so,,, there will be no next time from the teachers…okay?...  


This is my old school's logo... as you saw there... the school's name is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dong, Raub... but then... I was here for for two years... well just during my Form Six era... but then.. I was my wonderfullest experiences... Thank  you...

Ye lah…dengan adanya usaha nak mengadakan reunion ni… jadi senang lah nanti kita nak bertukar2 cerita.. bertukar2… no telephone…kan?...kan senang mcmtu… nanti…lau nak buat reunion sendiri…DIPERSILAKANLAH!!!.kan?.... amacam?... harsh tak?.. alah…bukan apa… adik da bayar da sebab tu adik cakap…hahaha… jom lah ek… (eh…tapi ni bukan reunion or gathering blogger eh…hehehe)….





Till then…







Muah2!!!

p/s: AF 9 TAK best LANGSUNG!!!... (tetibe)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment