Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 20, 2011

TUKAR LAH PEMIKIRAN TU!!!

Hye-All!!!


well... it took me exactly 4 days to talk 'that' much with TAs.. thank you Fadzly, Jeff, Syafiq, kak Teha, Farah, Sri, Kak Sha, Yana,  for teaching my great things... yes.. Week one is done and Week Two is otw... I hope I can learn more from them... thank you everyone in behind the counter... be honest.. kalau lah korang rasa kerja sebagai Tourist Assistant ni mcm tak mencabar ke apa ke?..well darling...TUKAR BALIK PEMIKIRAN KORANG tu... sebagai TA (Tourist Assistant), all the TAs need to know all the road and all the places in KL (esp) and of course all the tourists attraction in Malaysia... It is hard but then if you try to learn and try to see deeply in the scope of work of a TA... you would find it interesting and to be honest... for week one at the TA counter... I enjoy working there... it is like the feeling of helping people to find ways is good.. and it is refreshing... it is...


and today I get an advise from my friend at work, he said "We must enjoy any work that we do, do not choose to not to work but choose to do things with the enjoy feeling". So, to me... it is a good and best advice... and being a TA is not that we wait for the tourist to come and ask us but we ask them to come to us because being a TA is we want to help them even though they should ask for help but never mind... it is the TA's work...


hahaha..I have this very funny story... today, there was a MAK CIK that came at ask me about flyers and brochures because she said she is from the Travel Agent or something like that..then...the funny part.. I miss heard the thing then I go and ask Jeff and I ask, "Jeff ada mak cik ni dari travel agent and dia nak macam poster untuk umrah, kita bole bagi ke?"... and then I baru tahu yang I salah dengar.. WT hell kan...adoiyai...malu je ... sengal!!!... then, I ketawa la apa lagi..sengal teramat gituw...ada ke untuk UMRAH.. ado!!!


well....that is all for today kot.... tomorrow night I have to go to Dataran Merdeka to see and report on Citra Warna 1 Malaysia (Colours of Malaysia)... well... it is from 5pm to 11 pm... snap pictures!!!..ahhaha...Love that part...hahaha...

The Hop-On Hop-Off bus... this bus is the best alternative to travel in KL...




till then...








Muah2!!!

p/s: sapa nak ikut g Dataran Merdeka ? JOM!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment