Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 19, 2011

YA ALLAH...PERMUDAHKANLAH HAMBA MU INI...

Hye-All!!!


I am now have a big problem. but the thing is I could not tell you or post it yet on the blog or any other social media. It will violated the truth of everything. 


Well... let's see what I have for today?...


Well, today, I was not in a very good mood for the beginning of the office hours but then towards the end I was a little bit okay and fun. It came from me actually, I want to enjoy the it but then something is bothering me... I do not know why la that time... but now I know... it is about the problem that I will face. Oh Mi God... I need to really, handle it really calm because... huhuhuh... I need to be calm... I have too... 


Being away from family is something that really not good and some more with new environment... huhuhu..I hope I survive... please God... hear my prayer... Well.. that pray that prayed to you just now.. please..hear that.. thank you God....






till then...









Muah2!!!

p/s: Please God... hear my prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment