Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 21, 2011

YES SIR, CAN I HELP YOU?

Hye-All!!!


Well... week one of my internship is done and I hope week two would bring so much more to add in the experiences. Okay, maybe some of you wondering why I chose Malaysia Tourism Information Centre as the place to do my Industrial Training. Yes, some of my lecturer said that joining Tourism is good and the best why to apply what I have learn during my study times...hahahaha.... but they want me to jump in to the business based organization not government, but because of my instinct, I insist to take MATiC as my first choice. I want to be at MATiC and now I am part of MATiC and I enjoy working. Yes, It is under government but the thing is, I can do many things here, I can practice my English (as some lecturers want), built up my confident by facing the tourists and also work in a team because being a TA is not easy. 


For example, let say I do not know about the admission fees to the Aquaria KLCC and  I just cannot just lie to the tourists, instead, I can ask my friends (behind the counter) about what the things that I do not know and take notes after that. So, as the conclusion, I thoroughly enjoy working here at MATiC. Yesterday, there were two tourists from Australia and they came here on business because they have conferences that they need to attend and it is the first time they in Malaysia. They ask me about the interesting places around Kuala Lumpur and I was very excited to explain to them about the places around Kuala Lumpur. I suggest them to go to KLCC, Aquaria KLCC, KL Tower and then also I suggest then to go to Lake Garden and around Lake Garden, we have 4 parks that they can go Deer Park, Butterfly Park, Hibiscus Park and also Bird Park. And they seem excited.  They I asked them about how many days that they will be in Kuala Lumpur and they said 5 - 6 days. And they want the package that they can go around Kuala Lumpur for one day. Then, I suggest the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus. The again, they feel very excited and me also excited for them (but then, I do not have the experience on that bus yet...hehehe)...


Well, actually, I want to join the Tourism Industry. Because, I can travel around Malaysia and also around the world, Who knows kan... hahahah...


well..later past two days I think, my blog has been reviewed by CIK LULU... before anything, I want to thank CIK LULU for reviewing my blog, she said everything is okay but she said I need to change the header. Yes... I want to change the header but then I need time to do it which I do not have it right now. I am too busy with working hours but I will try to do it. I will try to find the time. Do not worry, all the followers will enjoy the nice scenery from my header!!!.. Wait arr.....

This is one of the simple yet effective project for subject Multimedia English....hehehe....





till then...








Muah2!!!

p/s: my new header, I think of  nature... can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment