Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 20, 2011

BLOGGER UNFOLLOWED AKU!!! TINDAKAN LUAR BATASAN...

Hai semua...


wahhhh....sok hari Selasa kan???...  I masuk kerja da....hahaha... tadi kan..I baru je dapat mesej dari one of my lecturer mentioned that my Academic Advisor has changed from Mr E to Mr A...hihu....those yang tahu...sila lah diam..hahaha...  


adoi...kan? last minute...but actually...I am trying very hard to accept things nowadays... sometimes, yes I did/do think about the negative things but then...when I think back, it somehow turns to be good thing... it is just me have to wait to actually discover the things...kuang3... 


everyone has their own problems.. .so we cannot assume people are in better condition than us. We are humans. We are humans. So... think and act like one but well-educated ones. okay? It is not us scold the above of giving us problems but to HIM who we need to praise to because giving us problems to actually improve ourselves. Yet, we just do not know how to solve the problems isn't?


i am not gonna talk about piousness here but it is the thing that i think i should write. Just now, i lost one follower, what did i do wrong? when? where? do my writings not good enough? are they just follow me because they are nurtured to do so? or it is just like that? i follow you, then, you will follow i back? isn't? but then... why me follower unfollowed me? this is ridiculous. maybe its my own mistake. But again, i have to REMEMBER why i joined this blogging world. It is not for me to be proud of as many as followers that i will/should have. Blogging is a passion. Blogging is a hobby. To have many followers is the best feeling because we actually know that other people will read our writings. And, unfortunately, it devastates me to know one reader unfollowed me. Again, where did i do wrong.

helena bonham carter one of my fave characters in Harry Potter 
aka 
Bellatrix LeStrange.


till then...





Muah2!!!

p/s: I am trying very hard to improve meself.
p/s: just finished watching Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1....lagi!!!

6 comments:

  1. let it be.. sorg unfollowe, thousands more will follow u... keep smiling!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darl... could not be the same anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..

    mana2 yg unfolo tak pe..lah..ramai lagi yg nak folo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S OK...YOUR BLOG IS QUITE OK, I ALWAYS COME HERE.... HM, ANOTHER TIME LOTS MORE WILL FOLLOW YOU, CHIILL UP, K....

    ReplyDelete
  5. sekamar rindu : thanks.. I selalu buka u punya blog and click...best...hihu

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayuni: Yes...i know you will always be there for me...thanks...good to know...

    ReplyDelete