Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 8, 2011

HARRY POTTER AND TEATER MAK DARA NYONYA!!!

Hi everyone!!!







 i was late tonight.

come back at 12.00 am.

using taxi to go back home.

got back and take a bath.

after watching MAK DARA NYONYA THEATER @ MATIC!!!

it was a wonderful experience.

I enjoyed every single moment!

It was my first ever theater in my entire life and it is not the only one!!

I swear!!!

Juhara Ayob, Sherry Abdullah, Fara Fauzana, Sarimah Ibrahim, Misha Omar, NorZizi Zulkifli and all who involve in the production!!! 

Congratulations!!! it was a wonderful theater!!!

most of all!!! the moral of the theater... DO NOT GIVE UP!!!



till then...




Muah2!!

p/s: kelas!!! I saw many yummy faces in the hall!!! daaa!!.hahaah

p/s: harry potter live premiere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment