Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I LOVE YOU..

Hi...




hari ni adalah hari yang I tak sangka-sangka!!! sebab apa?? I makan like hell!!! OMG!!! I do not know what happen to me, if like this!! I would never thought that I would be like this. What is happening to me?... Why this things happen to me?? I think it must this one thing!!! I have been with you for 10 years!!! I love you very much!!! Why you do this to me? The thing that you have done to me is very much ungood! I don't like it!!!




I love you so much, I felt like Im losing you right. Would you ever come again in my life? Would you be my everyday partner for the rest of my life? Would you entertain me as you used to be? Would you be my shoulder to cry on? Would you?


May I cry for you? May I laugh with you? May I get the heart of yours and put in my heart? May I hug you until the end of time? May I die with you? May I be the one you love the most? May I enter your life? May have the every single thing that you love the most in you life?


But,




In the end, I know I could not get everything that I mentioned above. I know I am just a normal person who sees you as the real thing. I love you. I could not exchange you for anything in this world. I would miss you forever. You left me. But still, I will be watching you from afar. I will miss all the things that you have done to me. I enjoyed every single event. I will remember it forever, for the rest of my life!




thank you for everything. thank you. You have done great things in my life. I love you.




till then...




Muah2!!!


p/s: I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment