Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 1, 2011

GOOD FRIEND IS HARD TO FIND!!! APPRECIATE HE/SHE

hi..

I spoke to a friend just now... to be honest... he the only person who understands me I guess... thank God given my such amazing friend... It is not easy to find a friend who understands you in and out. 

yes..it is not easy to understand people.You have to be grateful to understand yourself because sometimes even you do not understand yourself and 
HOW ON EARTH YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE!???

think about that!!!

but again...my friend said "do not think about it TOO MUCH.. because we are old enough to see the future and also we have to be independent and we cannot listen to the others if they talk bad about you.." well..thanks for the advice.... appreciate it!!!

love this moment....



till then...


Muah2!!!

p/s: NEW CHAPTER....NEXT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment