Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 23, 2011

BACHELOR OF ENGLISH GATHERING (EXPLORACE)

Hye -All!!!

what a day today. To me it was a wonderful day because having so much fun with the Freshies, Super Juniors, Juniors and my batch ( BEN 7). YES!!! it was a short programme but I believe this is just the beginning of everything. I truly hope that everything will go as we planned. Mingle around with each other.

Okay, let me tell you what we had for this morning. I mean the activity here. Explorace 'BreakShot". It was wonderful idea. Yes, it is short but then I hope it achieved its objective to mingle around with each other. Isn't?

Firstly, I would like to thank the committee for making this event a success. Thank you Super Junior Syuhada and the gang for making this happens. 

Secondly, I would like to thank all the participants from all BATCHES. You guys are total support of my life. Yes, You ARE. Every single one of you.

Thirdly, I would like to thank too for those who did not make it, YES, I know you have reasons and problems and I hope you will join next time whenever we have our event and programme.

Fourthly, special thanks to ALL BEN Students for cooperate with us. You are total awesome!!!... see you soon.



bye.


p/s: I believe we can make anything happen with our strength now. You are the BES GUYS!!!

6 comments:

  1. sound interesting...
    hope all bathes will participate

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. it is.. it is interesting....
    I hope too all the batches will participate in the activities...

    btw.. thanks for commenting on my blog. It is a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy with the explorace!it is so awesome!especially when drinking the salty tea, hikhik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks kak yuni....yeah..the salty tea was unexpected at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadhirah.. ahu gop!!! aku tak tgkp gmbo la..haah

    ReplyDelete