Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 23, 2011

TONIGHT's DINNER WAS...

Hye-All!!!


The sweet memory distributing bubur lambuk Maggi during Ramadhan. This is me and Zati (fellow practical student at MaTiC)... We laugh together... and the days at MaTiC were very good. 
Thank you.


today actually I have no idea on what to write on my blog. (my friend said type...hey.... type or write...it comes using our fingers, am i right? Yes, I am)...
okay2...

let me tell you about my dinner, my dinner tonight was plain rice with fried chicken and beans. Sound interesting. Yes, it was. To be honest, when plain rice added with fried chicken (normal fried chicken, not KFC)... it creates this aroma and the flavour. and if you want to make more interesting, you can put sweet soy sauce onto the plain rice and mix it well. The flavour is amazing. Loooovvveee iiitttt!!!!...hahahaha....

tomorrow, if there is not problem, my friends and I will be going to MESRA MALL. just like last semester, I went to MESRA MALL with my friends, MILA, NAZIRAH FATHIL and BABY LIYA. For this time, BELLE will come along with us!!!.... FUN!!!....hehehe... I hope everything will be okay tomorrow.
Okay... Well, BELLE said something about Starbucks in MESRA MALL!!! Well... let see tomorrow, hehehe... btw I just want to see other things only besides lamps in Kuala Terengganu. It is good to see something different. Different.


Okay2.. need to rest for tomorrow's drive. Hehehe....


bye.


p/s: wondering what movie we want to watch tomorrow. hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment