Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 26, 2011

TURN BACK TO ISLAM!!!

Hye-All!!!


again... the sky cries again (still).. hehhe.... 

Well.... me and my friends were talking about something tonight. You know what , we had a conclusion that if we to have an 'ilmu' or knowledge, we need to actually THINK carefully, whether we need the 'ilmu' or not. 

I have a pretty good example, let say, I learn something that Islam forbid the followers to learn it but because of our stubbornness and greed we learn it after all. The Satans will always put the greed and lust in front of us. This is we called test or "Ujian" in Malay. This test is very challenging to human, a mortal like us. We are human who will NOT get out from the test from ALLAH but by doing something that Islam forbids is more likely to challenge the Islam itself. 

Now.... I am watching the videos regarding the Syiah in the Youtube and I was shocked and very upset and sad. Even I cried to see such lying and bad words coming from the Syiah followers. OMG!!! Ya ALLAH.... You show the real religion which is from Muhammad S.A.W. Ya Allah, protect us from any form of the Syiah to influence us. Ya Allah, forgive us. Forgive me. The Syiah way is not the way that we should be taken. It is not!!!! IT IS NOT!!! IT IS THE SUNNAH WAL JAMAAH!!!... this is the true way!!!

COME BACK and for those who want to follow, PLEASE!!! TURN YOUR SELF AWAY FROM THE WRONG ROAD!!! COME BACK TO ISLAM and SUNNAH WAL JAMAAH!




p/s: YA ALLAH, forgive our mistakes and strengthen our FAITH AND BELIEVE IN YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment