Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 29, 2011

UNISZA INTER-FACULTY NETBALL FBK!!!!

Hye-All!!!!

last night I want to publish the pictures taken during the Inter-Faculty FBK's Netball Team but I left my camera inside the car. So, now I have the chance to actually publish it!!! YEAY!!!

okay2.. after the selecting process took turn, I have selected a few pictures, So, ENJOY!

 this is their action during the game. Go FBK! !!
 This is BELLE and BABY...hehehe...good supporters!!
These are my classmates!!!!..
Mila, Najihan, Wan Mazrina, Belle, Baby, Nazirah, Dean and PZ...
Najihan was the VOICE... she has a BIG VOICE there..hahha
GO FBK! GO FBK!!

We cannot deny, we are SPORT LOVERS!!!.. so... we here to support the team. Anything just inform us, we will be there...hehehe




bye.



p/s: LOVE THEM ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment