Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 29, 2011

DO NOT ARGUE WITH A WOMAN!!!!

Hye-All!!!

I have this one joke about Do not argue with a woman. and it *to me so damn funny. hahahaha.... Why don't you read this joke!!!



One morning, there is a couple went to have a picnic at the lake somewhere in United States of America. But, the husband was too tired and he decided to take a nap in the tent. The wife then takes their boat and short distance, anchors and reads her book.

After a while, a Forest Garden comes and he pull his boat alongside the woman and says,

"Good morning ma'am,What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies.

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry Officer, I'm not fishing, I'm just reading a book".

"Yes, but you have all the equipments. For all I know, you could start any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up".

"If you do that, I will have to charge you with sexual harassment", the woman says.

"But, I haven't even touched you," says the officer.

"That's true, but you have all the equipments and for all I know, you could start any moment.".

"Have a nice day ma'am", and he left.

 
See.... 


Now you could see how women argue, they will always win. Hahahaha... so.. do not argue with women when they want to have a little peace. God!!.hahahaha...



As-Salam.



p/s: I took this jokes and read about this thing in here. Click here.

2 comments:

  1. in the first place do not argue eh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..kan!! thanks nur sebab lawat blog ni....

    ReplyDelete