Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 2, 2011

ESTEE LAUDER???.. WHAT???

Hye-All!!!


as promised in the previous entry. Now, this item is very cheap item but then, I do not care about the price but most of all, I love the design of this item.!!! Love it very damn much. Hahahha...

 this is the item that I bought from the FLEE MARKET!!!..hehhe







I do not know whether it is original or what but then I love it! GUess what!!! ESTEE LAUDER darling!!!..hahaha... it inexpensive at all!!!...hahaha like very cheap!!!



enjoy!!!


bye.


p/s: the Flee Market is at Teluk Ketapang Beach. Every Friday. Afternoon to 7pm. hehhe...ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. wow! can see that you love it a lot!!nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weh katne kat Teluk Ketapang tu? Aku nak pergiiiiii! Bape hengget ko beli beg tu mal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alar... ada je... belakang kem askar. RM 20 je..hahaha...malu lar..kuang2..ada banyak lar baju cecantik n beg sekali... berjenama lak tu..hahaha

    ReplyDelete