Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 2, 2011

JESSICA STAM AND LILY COLE ARE MY FAVE FEMALE MODELS!!!

Hi all....

I am glad that one of my lecturer read my FB Status... and I do not know.. maybe I just need to be calm down..that's all maybe.. well.. that time will come.. for sure.

okay la.. I would like to share something with y'all!!!.. well.. I love these a few models in modelling industry. they are,

Lily Cole and Jessica Stam. Love them both!!..hahahaha...

What a beauty!!! gosh!!!

This picture is beautiful too!! love it!

Love the eyes!!!

This is one of the portfolio.



Lily Cole!!

Lily Cole -Doll Look!!

She is an actor too!!! from England.

Red hair usually does not succeed but not Lily Cole.
Well!!! How were the picture huh!!! what a beauty isn't? they are model and still modelling.  But as you all know, life as a model does not seem really promising.. because one day ur face is in, but sometimes, the next day, ur face is out! Cruel? no.. they just want something else... they always try to find new 'in-thing' and not just depend on one source. That would be not fair, right? 

But what ever it is, Lily Cole and Jessica Stam are two my favourite female models. What ever it is.. hahaha...


Toodles!!!


p/s: gosh.. this entry is in English..and with this content.. several words I usually used in my other entries were not suitable to be used here. Thank you.

4 comments: