Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 13, 2012

BUNDLE TIME!!!!!

Hi semua,

sekarang ni aku tengah duduk-duduk je, sebab, jap lagi aku, mila dan belle akan pergi ke suatu tempat yang best. "Bundle Market" kat Pantai Teluk Ketapang. Kesian betul pantai-pantai kat Terengganu ni sekarang, sebab apa? sebab hampir kesemuanya telah terhakis teruk. Memang terhakis teruk. 

Sebab apa terhakis teruk? korang pikirlah sendiri kenapa.. lau aku state banyak-banyak kat sini kang susah pulak. The reason why I said this because I do not know who might be my readers, maybe a government people, maybe those who work in the SUK of Terengganu, who knows right? If I put something that might offend those people, it will cost me a lot. because, there are STALKERS you know. People like to read and they LOVE EVEN MORE to misunderstand things. Screw those people. *BTW, this is my blog, and without mentioning any names, I just could right almost anything. DOE!

Well, I do not know what to buy at the Bundle Market but I must find something for myself too. Bag maybe, hihu~~  I just love bags. Hahaha.. well.. as y'all know bundle is the place where we could find good items and the affordable price. So, it would be so much better for me to buy those items at bundle place. That would be the best thing ever. 

Okay, I want to perform my solat first *macam retis da aku.. hahaha... then off to the market!!! 


Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: looking forward to see that person this evening. Hihu~~

2 comments:

  1. G TAK AJAK AK. DH LAM AK NK G BUNDLE NI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larrr... mu nak pergi ke? hahha.. nanti aku ajak.. remind aku nanti.. SEM depan..hihahaha

    ReplyDelete