Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 9, 2012

FASHION IS PASSION!!!

Hye-All!!!

how do you do? well2.. for this entry, I will write in English language, to support bloggers and readers to read in English okay? 

Well... for this entry, I will love to post about my one-dream-to-achieve-dream... hehehe.. as I mentioned before, in my, like previous entry..maybe 1 year ago..  I mention about FASHION.. FASHION IS PASSION. I do love to sketch.. I sketch about garments, pieces and so on. I love doing it. And one day, I will be the freelance fashion designer, design and sew for artists or even my mom and my sisters. Love doing it. But, as far as I am concerned, we need to love and like what we do, right? Well, I want to be teacher too, secondary teacher because the real education started there. I have in my mind already. Not that I dont want to be lecturer or whatever but as in Malay idiomatic expression said "Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya". I am now an English language student and who knows, maybe one day, I will be a teacher *which I love the most.. giving knowledge to others. I know so that being teachers is a big challenge to handle but it does not mean that I could not be one right?

mannequin

mannequin

Well, you know already my what-i-want-to-be-after-graduation thingy, but here,  I have another one. Which I already mentioned up there, I want to be a Fashion Designer too. Sometimes, I envy my cousin, Shamil to be able to take something that CLOSELY related to fashion designing, get to know fabrics but it does not mean that I just can change my course just like that. In UniSZA, there is no such thing as Fashion major courses not even minor courses. 

Well, world is fair, with all the efforts and hardworking, I believe, one day, I will be able to get what I want and to be the person I want to be. 

Assalamualaikum WBT.


p/s: I looked that person and guess what, that person looked back.. hihu~~~
p/s: I want to buy those mannequins!!! for sure.. that will start off my dream...

4 comments:

  1. you can do it, just believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank kak yuni.. you would always give me good advices... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck!!!! n insyaaalah!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha... thank though shamil..

    ReplyDelete