Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 2, 2012

KAMPUNG JENUD JUGA PERLUKAN TRANSFORMASI!!

HI semua...

Alhamdulillah, itu yang aku ucapkan tatkala aku melihat my result.. tak puas hati? itu yang aku dapat itulah usaha aku... So, there is no dissatisfaction towards the result. I am so happy to see my result, I know mine is not good as others but that is me.. I am AVERAGE. Nothing more, nothing less. I know so now. Anyway, thank Allah for all this result... alhamdulillah. 

Well...this is my second entry from home. Being home is good but away from internet is not such a good thing. I am a blogger *ferasan.. I need to update things.. but what to do.. I am not the MP who can change things in just one snap!! Duh!! hahaha.. I am just me. But, believe me, I will write to my MP.. I did propose this to my sisters and brother, they did give say something positive. Maybe next week. I will do this before going back to university. It is now for me to change my kampung to something because I know, my kampung somehow has the potential to be developed. The potential is like doing Homestays, recreation place.. *this is my father's intentions. Well.. trust me.. I know. Hihu~~ I helped him with all the letters... 

Well.. I want to give something too... well. let me start with the internet thingy. I was surprised because my sisters and brother said that such matter has  been brought up in the UMNO meeting last year.. well... That is interesting.. if they were talking about the budget... it would be irrelevant because as far as i am concerned... we also have shares to this government. Well2... i am not being a bad critique but to be a few steps behind from other villages is NOT ONE THING TO BE PROUD OF. 

I will steps forward and see where the steps end.


Assalamualaikum WBT.


p/s: btw, my kampung name is KAMPUNG JENUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment