Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE!!! JUST LOVE!!

Hi semua...


love birds...

Wahahaha... I saw that person today driving the car. Wahahaha... I could just see that person. I would just love to go to that person and tell what inside my heart.

To that person, I just want to let you know that I would always want to talk to you. If you already have someone in your heart, It would be not a big problem because I could just be your friend.


Good Night, that is all! 



Assalamualaikum WBT



p/s: WGS .. hahahaha....

2 comments:

  1. if you like that girl, just tell her because we just have 3 months left....don't let it slip away, it's ok if she doesn't into you but it is not wrong to let that someone knows about our feel....sorry if I'm mistaken....

    ReplyDelete