Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 12, 2012

I LOST WORDS!!!

Hi everyone,

Today, I have one particular assignment need to be submitted on this Thursday and I lost words. I do not know why on earth I would be like that, Well, ask me nothing. I don't know. I found it very difficult for me to write such thing in English when it involved the academic writing. I lost words.

Just now, I am about to write a 5-page proposal and again I LOST WORDS! How would that happened? Am I too tired? I don't think so.  Am I too full? maybe.. hahaha.. btw I just finished eating two bungkus nasi lemak. Hihu~~ Erk!!!

Btw, I want to share with you a few tips that I used throughout my years of study English language. These are the tips where you can use in learning English grammar. or you can just apply these tips to learn other languages. Who knows right? 

I just list the tips because it is very easy to understand. Okay?

1. Read a lot of English books
2. Try to do grammar exercise
3. Grammar in conversation
4. Singing a song
5.Use different learning methods
6. Writing

Well.. these are the tips that I used mostly and I found it very good and very effective! okay?



Assalamualaikum WBT



p/s: alhamdulillah~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment