Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 27, 2012

I DREAMED A DREAM!!

Hi everyone..

This entry is in English, you will know later on the reason why I write this entry in English.

Last night, I had a dream about my last secondary school. In the unique dream, I wore a short pant, white round neck t-shirt. The dream was basically on something that I would do actually. Okay, like this, before I sleep, I was dreaming about becoming an English teacher at my last secondary school. Teaching the students English, practice the things I know during my studies about acquiring English and so on. And maybe, the day dreaming turned into night dream. hahaha.. Interesting but I do not like the ending of my dream last night. Weird.

The dream started with me went to my last secondary shool and by just wearing short pant and round neck collar t-shirt (weird already) I met my teachers. In the dream, I went into an English where my MUET teacher was teaching and I started to talk with her using English language (of course) like.. hello kan.. then we were talking like nothing happen. It was interesting and weird at the same time, when I think about it. 

BTW, my Form 6 MUET teacher was Teacher Jun (well.. she was our MUET Coordinator then).. Well.. seriously, I do not know point of telling you this non-related-to-you story/dream but one thing that I feel is right is, "dream is just a dream" but it depends on us whether we want to believe it or not. Because, sometimes, dream can be the truth of life. So, enjoy and embrace your own life. That is the best.

Okay, I need to go to bundle now, so, see you there? 

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: nak beli baju apa agaknya hari nih!!

4 comments:

  1. hikhik, but don't live by a dream, go through it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come a teacher wear short pant to school..just like chinese tauke..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayuni : hahaha... yup, thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naz: me dont know why i dreamed such dream.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete