Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MASQUERADE PARTY!!!

Hye-All!!!

Well, our Annual Dinner is just a few weeks to come and it is just around corner. Love it very much. You know what, we have already decided on the theme of the night, the theme is Masquerade Party. To be honest, I have my our costume already, heheh.. this Saturday, me and a few friends are going to find the suitable mask for the night. Seriously, I can't wait for the night to come.

I have already surveyed a few masks on the internet and I would love to show you a few samples of the mask. Hehehe.. here they are...

I love this one!! like..damn love it..

these are for the men.. well..hehehe..i love ruffles.

this is mine!! hahaha..love this!!

but, I love this too!!!

Whaattt?? This is sooo me!!!

Plain...me? NOT!!

Black? urm..like it too!!


Well, that is all for now, Night!


Toodles!


p/s: too full.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'd like to buy the cat mask for an upcoming masquerade party. Can you tell me where you bought the golden cat - full faced mask? How much did you get it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'd like to ask where you bought the golden full faced cat mask. I love it! I want to buy one for a masquerade party I have coming up. How much did you get it for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'd like to buy the full faced golden cat mask for a masquerade party I have coming up. Can you tell me where you bought it? How much did you get it for?

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are my comments not showing up?

    ReplyDelete