Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CURLY-WAVY HAIR IS THE IN THING RIGHT NOW!!

Say no more! 

This entry is strictly on the styling. Hair style.

To be honest with you all, I actually have this wavy-curly hair which sometimes, I hate it but sometimes, I love it. Depends on the day. hahaha..


That hair is totally amazing!! luv it!
Miss myself.
Look at these two amazing *duh pictures. They have something in common. You noticed it right? hahah.. yes!! its the hair. My hair and that's model's hair are wavy-curly type of hair. Like it or not, haha.it my hair. I could not like using iron to get very smooth straight line hair. Ive tried, it does not suit me well. seriously. haha..

Well.. i will do that hair. I gotta have that hair style. Gotta.


Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: i wish my hair would be that long. I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. takley la nazirah..aku tak ley simpan jambang.. malas nak jaga.. rumit.

    ReplyDelete