Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 25, 2012

WHY MY COURSE IS NOT IN MQA YET???

Well, actually, I was looking at the MQA which they put the qualified courses of all universities around Malaysia and UNISZA is included. You may click at the MQA there, it will give brief explanation of what has happened and you would able to see all the courses from all other universities in Malaysia. Feel free to click.

When I open this section you might feel a little bit weird. Why? you might ask youself, 

"Why my course is not in MQA?"
"Why its not been approve yet?"

Yup, same goes to me, but when I opened almost all of the universities' courses, there are some courses even from other famous universities have problems where the courses were not, how to say this.. urm.. not yet qualified?  Well,, even my courses Bachelor of English is not IN the list of Malaysian Qualification Register. Well... why? I don't know, I tried to understand the policy or whatever given in the website, but I have better things to do.

Btw, this entry is not to provoke the students or something but the main purpose of this entry is to make the students aware of this condition and to make the students that we have to do something in order to at least get our course into the LIST (Malaysian Qualification Register). AT LEAST, because, at the time being, nowhere to be searched. Gosh, seriously.

But, this is not the end of our study people. Work hard and show them that we can. okay?


Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: I do not know what is the procedure of the MQA's people but I am going to call or email them immediately and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment