Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Aim For The Best!! Shall We?

"It is not gonna be usual"

Yes, I wrote this because I did not know when I would be able to write again. In my village, there would be no signal for such broadband or internet or whatever. I personally did not regret it. But one thing I regret the most is when people say things that should not be saying.

The reason I said this *am not that person. The thing that I want to say actually is outside of the box. Yes, a little bit. Not much, just a little. We have Government that usually preach about something to develop people right? Their voters but do they really do it? Do they? Think back. I could see many developments were given to those big cities and they say to improve the infrastructure and so on. People do not afraid to change actually but does the government know that they the one that should be afraid because they would easily lost their voters. Just like that. Should they? or they should not? Its the voters power to actually determine who will be leaders, in the end of the day. Right?

Therefore, me, personally, BTW, I can vote already. As they say, votes are secret. Yes,I will be keeping my single vote as secret. No one should know my vote. Final. Fullstops.

To be honest, I do not know when would be the PRU 13 but as far as I can concerned, there will be big different in the result of PRU 13 IF the present Government did not do something about all the chaos and such. They should know by now that not all people in Malaysia like them. They need to know that. Really. Yes. They should know that better by now.

BTW, just to let you know, *to who ever it may concerned, my village does not have any internet or wire for the TM line to be in, but do not worry, I would know bring this to Prime Minister. No. I would maybe just ask our Member of Parliament of our place to what, sort this thing out. Maybe. Lets make a development, sincere development. Shall we?

Keep smiling and dream big.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: This is my opinion. Care to leave if you do not like it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment