Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 8, 2012

AIR ASIA HAS SOMETHING

"Now Everyone Can Fly"

Well, do you know which company's tagline is that? Of course most of us know right? Well.. Air Asia
Should I mention more about famous Air Asia?





See there? Now Everyone Can Fly, it has direct meaning there, Everyone can just fly to experience a new experience in other countries. It is just that easy. Okay? Click on the pictures okay?

Well.. why do I post this? It must be a reason right? Solid reason... I do not have any chance yet to get boarding. Hahaha... funny? To you it might be yes, but for me, well I just did not get the chance yet, but when I manage to get that first time chance... I will tell you (blog) InsyaAllah. Hahahaha... Maybe, that time, I will go to Paris... Milan..or somewhere else... watching Fashion Show... yes... who knows right? Allah knows but not we humans. His slaves. Remember that. InsyaAllah, keep on believing and have faith in whatever you are doing. Okay? 

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: who says I cannot write in English language well? mistakes can be corrected. YES! it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment