Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 10, 2012

CAUSE I LOVE YOU.


Well.. I would never know if Google was not around. Hahah.. F! Okay, btw, to make story sounds better, I downloaded Adele's album 21 and all of the tracks, there is one particular song that when I listen to it, my heart said, next! next!. I do not know why but then when I listen to that song again, my heart actually melts. The song entitled "Love Song". Actually, it was covered from a band called The Cure *also from the UK and it is the same title. I was not able to hear the original yet but I am pretty sure that both singers sing it with their own versions. Right?


"Lovesong"
(originally by The Cure)

[Verse 1:]
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again

[Chorus:]
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

[Verse 2:]
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again

[Chorus:]
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you

I'll always love you
I'll always love you
Cause I love you

In this song, well, Adele's version, it has this guitar solo that I love it so damn much. Really. I love it. I do not know why, but I think, Adele's 21 is the best album ever made cause all of the songs *even though most of them covered are great. When I say great, It means, mental in positive connotation. 

Well, that is all!! 


Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: read the lyrics carefully. okay? It a love song. Obviously. hahaha

2 comments:

  1. salam singgah... terus cari lagu ni kat youtube.. not bad... i just love reading ur entry in english...keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cikcloudy : yup.. thanks tau coz read my entries.. thank you.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete