Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DONE FIRST PAPER!

"Well, at last!!!"

Maxis is trying very hard to make their services better and to be honest, with this speed, its okay for me already. As long as I can blog then, its fine.

Alhamdulillah terlebih dahulu aku ucapkan kepada Allah SWT kerana dengan limpah kurnianya, dapat lagi aku bernafas pada hari ini. *dah petang pun. Today was the first paper which is Language, Ideology and Power. To be honest, I quite surprised with the questions today. Everything that me, belle and angah read, it came out, on the question paper. Alhamdulillah, I managed to answer all the question without hesitation. Alhamdulillah. Berkat Allah SWT.

Okay, now me and my friends have several days gap and we will study very hard because believe that even though the subject is not hard but sometimes, the simplest things could be the hardest things ever. Nak-nak kalau soalan periksa. Yes, the lecturer would give things as the guidance but it does not mean that all the tips will be out during the examination, kan? Bijaklah sikit. hahaha..

NOT ME! hahaha
Well, another thing, I have this habit during examination. I would feel very damn hungry, *maybe think too much kot, and then, I would eat a lot. Like today, I ate two bungkus of nasi already. I do not know why, but I am nothing but ready to face the consequences. YES! I am ready.

Kalau exam je lapar, kalau exam je lapar. Kalau lapar je takde lak exam. 

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: started to campur-campur the language. That better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment