Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 11, 2012

ELIE SAAB FALL WINTER 2012-2013 COLLECTION.

"Nothing but Great!"

That is all I can say when I saw this amazing collection by Elie Saab. This is Fall Winter 2012-2013 Collection. Amazing? Yes, Wanna have it? Absolutely!! I took this amazing picture from www.eliesaab.com and there you can find many amazing things. Believe me, you have to click the link given or your will be missing the part of your life. Seriously.

His muse were Karlie Kloss and Anja Rubik. These two amazing models were/are would always be amazing. Believe me. They are too nothing but amazing and great. Love them.

 















This is easy for me, I would just say, the pieces created would easily wore by artistes and celebrities. They would love this collection. The fans too. I am sure of that.

Well, me too love this collection. I just love. Well, nothing to say when we admire things, We just see and admire, without saying things. Right?

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: Love it. Elie Saab is from Lebanon. How's that for a start ? Get to know him more. okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment