Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 22, 2012

Good Night and Goodbye All.

'Happy-happy mummy, happy-happy baby' That would be the saying from the television programme that I watched just now. amazing isn't? To be honest, again, I am using Belle's IPad and I am updating my blog using his IPad. I love it actually but in able for me to get online, I need to connect with the internet first then I can update. let say, I buy an IPad but then I want to use it, I need to connect with either WIFI or The line. So, it is a need for me to actually have the internet first at my home but unfortunately, we do not have it yet. Frankly speaking, I do not know when would be the perfect time for that moment. But, i will ask TM about this first then i will see how it goes. If let say i need to give letter to MP, well, I wouls because to me, this is the moment of the truth. Yes, internet somewhat brings harm than good but it depends on the users. If the intention is already wrong, then, throughout the usage is all wrong. Right? Well, this is my first task. But i know this matter will take time to make it done. But at least try right? Okay, need to catch my sleep night for tonight coz tomorrow gonna be a long journey. So, good night all. Assalamualaikum WBT. P/s: nigth all.

No comments:

Post a Comment