Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FACES. WE'LL MEET AGAIN.

"Stop Crying Your Heart Out"

Yup. We need to stop crying and start smiling. This is not the first and surely not the last, right? 

"When it comes to saying goodbyes, do not make sad faces because it is not the last right? If its the last, then people would love to remember happy faces, not sad faces" (^_^). 

I have another song lyric that I love to share with you all. This is from Oasis, "Stop Crying Your Heart Out".

Cos all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out 

I love this verse cause it somehow fit in the situation that we are facing now. Hahaha.. we need to think about the future right? "take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out". Good verse and I remember it just like that. *snap my fingers. Hihihi..

Well, before ending this entry, I would love to say Happy Father's Day to all fathers in the world and to my father, Mr Razlan bin Rahmat. Happy Father's Day. And good morning to all!!!

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: bangun pagi je, lapar.adoiyai.hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment