Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 21, 2012

IPad Posting.

'Fashion Police' Hye all, now I am using Belle's IPad 1, yeay... Hahaha.. I have never imagine to use IPad as my tool of posting entries. So, thanks belle for this amazing experience. hahahaha.. Thanks belle. Now, I am at Belle's house before tomorrow 7 hours trip from Kuala Terengganu to Kampung Jenud. Yeay... Hahaha... i have no specific item to be posted but i will try to find things to post tonight. Hehehe Now, i am watching E! Channel, seriously, it is like i managed to get my life back. And i will be driving quite long tomorrow. Therefore, well, i will tty to find times to update my blog. Will try tomorrow. And belle, please update your blog. Cause now you have IPad, so, update your blog. Okay??? Hahaha... Now i am watching Fashion Police... Hehehe... Keep smiling and dream big. Assalamualaikum WBT P/s: first time updating using IPad, interesting. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment