Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 18, 2012

LAST PAPER! EXCITED ALREADY!!

"Wills keep our body alive"

That I have learned this semester. Yes. First, all of those Final Year Project, research project that we all Final Year need to finish it. *Alhamdulillah, we finished it all.kot... hehehe...then tonight, studying until zombie-ing eyes or panda eyes. *yup, the bags.

Well, tomorrow would be the last paper. Last paper. Events Management and Planning. Yes, last paper before going back home. Yes, home. Nothing much to say but need to get sleep before last exam tomorrow. Yup, tomorrow. *sorry for repeated words.

To be honest, I am beyond excited for tomorrow. Yes, beyond excited. I am too excited because tomorrow's (today's) paper gonna be the last paper for 4 years here. I believe all of us are excited for tomorrow right? 

Seriously, after tomorrow, I would be keen to see anything in stored for me. Yes, may I say the afterlife. Hey, I know what 'afterlife' means. Look on the other side okay? Will ya?

Since tomorrow would be the last day, what am I gonna wearing tomorrow. Gosh, too many to choose. Well, just see how it goes for tomorrow yeah?

Assaamualaikum WBT


p/s: hope everything that I have read will be easily flow tomorrow. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment