Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MY GUILTY PLEASURE.

"Morning!!!"

Yes, good morning to all and hope everything would be okay. We would always hope for the best in everything we did/do. As for that, I did well for the first paper yesterday. *i think. Alhamdulillah.

Well.. what do need to do is telling you that chocolate that I have been eating *more to guilty pleasure actually. YES! I am guilty for eating many chocolate wafer. Shoot. I ate like 20 of those things. A DAY! yes, 20 pieces of chocolate wafers a day. Please, stop me from dust-troying myself. Hahaha.. Tapi seriously, the chocolate tu kan, makes me wanna eat more. Addicted. It is not really chocolate but is the choco coated wafer bars which very good from Munchy's. Love it very much and it is very very cheap. Inexpensive. It is hard to find good, tasty things but in inexpensive price. Yes, its hard. Believe me.

Well, I am not listening to "Sister are doin' it for themselves" from Aretha Franklin feat Eurythmics. Very good song which empower women of the earth to step up and stand their grounds. Yes, women, stand up! Stand up for your ground. That is the best!

I will later today, come out with a heavy entry. It would be about life. Hope you will able to read it and I too hope to finish it. *not even started yet. For this entry, I somehow need time to write it, I need to read a lot to make sure that everything would be precise and good.

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: too sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment