Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 10, 2012

NOT SO GOOD MORNING TO ALL.

"I am not a morning person"

Yes, I am not a morning person. I am not used to wake up  at this hour. Seriously. I am not. People say if we want to make good things, wake up early then put in a little bit of exercise in it. Well, I think, I am not that person Yet, but I do not know what things ahead of me right?

Last night, before I went to sleep, I have this thought. "Guilt is one of the ways to make people think", and yes, I do agree on that. Yes and it is for those who think but what about for those who do not think about the things that they had done? As for me, yes, I have a few with my classmates. *I think but I do not know about them. It makes me want to settle everything before going back to my hometown. Yes, this is the time. If not now, when it would be? Right? 

Therefore, *not all my classmates read my blog, I know, I want to apologise for all my wrong doings *which include all. toward you all and hope you can forgive me with open heart. I am sorry and thank you all for everything.

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: And morning brings me sleepiness. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment