Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 9, 2012

OH MY ENGLISH!!

"Learning from mistakes"

Yup, it is the best way of learning things. It might be a little bit late but hey, I want to express my feeling too.. hehehe... Oh My English! is an educational tv programme, obviously to educate youngsters about learning English through mistakes committed by the actors and actresses. Yes, I watched it and it is fun and very educative. Love it very much.

Nothing much to say but all hail Good Spoken and Written English in Malaysia!


Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: need to practice more in spoken English.

4 comments:

  1. yup... i did not have the chance to see it yet on the Astro but I will. I am graduating. hehe.. BTW kak, thanks for commenting on my blog.. your presence would always be welcomed here.. thank so much kak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you very much for your interesting blog post and feedback about Oh My English. We really appreciate your kind words and your support! To learn more, do visit our website, and join our friendly Facebook (facebook.com/ohmyenglish) and Twitter (twitter.com/oh_my_english) communities

    ReplyDelete