Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One By One.

"Nothing would be the same again"

Yes, one by one friends leaving us and tonight it starts with  Tony Tey, he is now in Malacca. Enjoying his life their, I believe. Tonight, it would be Sapizi's turn. He is going back to Jitra, Kedah. Far away from here. *exaggerated there, sorry.

Well, it is not that sad I think because we are leaving for your home. What's better than to live our lives at home sweet home, right? Seeing family members and living in where we call home (village), right?

Well, sad we would not. Happy we would. Goodbyes will be said to those who are going home, including me on Friday morning, tomorrow would be a very busy day. I need to pack like hell yeah and off to Belle's house. *sleep for one night there..

Okay, there you are. I will update more about this matter and so long.

Keep smiling and dream big

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: I will not cry sending sapizi to bus station tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment