Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunny Sunday Noon.

"Silently develop inner self"

Well, this condition of not having internet connection brings me nothing but disappointment. To be honest, I have no regret still and I will try my very best tomorrow. Hehe.. wish me luck. Okay?

Today, I was with my brother because he went for cycling. It is like a tour but the event was not that big, small scale but surely attracted many people to come. The event was called Raub 140KM Ride, something. I did not know much about the name of the event but I do know the kilometers and so on. It involved 3 districts which are, Raub, Kuala Lipis and Bentong. All together 140 KM and unfortunately, my brother was not able to finish the KM, I picked him up in the middle of the road because he had cramps. Two times. 

I have no great issues to come out with but happiness being home. To be honest, I am happy to be home and I too miss my friends and UNISZA. hehe... also all the lecturers.Love you all. Now, I am looking for jobs. I saw an advertisement in the newspaper and it is from Alpha College from Negeri Sembilan, they are looking for lecturers in many respective fields and one of the fields is English Language Lecturer. I am interested actually but how am I going to apply while I do not have my transcript yet. Well, its like I am going to pass la kot. Huhuhu.. any ideas?

Keep smiling and dream big.

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: how do you do friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment