Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 7, 2012

YEAY!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Alhamdulillah,

that was the first word yang aku uttered when I met my supervisor and she said "Now, you can print out your research paper".

I was like, "Seriously Dr. I like want to cry". YES, I wanna cry when I heard that magical sentence. It is like my 4 years here in UNISZA is officially over. YES, OVER. Alhamdulillah. I am going to grad. Graduation is waiting. Alhamdulillah.

And, now, I would like to thank ALL the lecturers who have taught us from Semester One till Semester 8. Thank you. Therefore, I dedicated this entry for ALL of the lecturers who taught us.

Thank you. Thank you so very much. I appreciate all of your teachings and I hope all of the lecturers halalkanlah all of your Ilmu. 

Second Semester. Younger right?


Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Thank you very much and Terima kasih.


4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah! See, everything will be all right.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana Banana : Nope. I studied English and Communication. And 4 years were history da..hhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak yuni : yup, Alhamdulillah, segalanya berjalan dengan lancar.

    ReplyDelete