Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bubur Cha Cha Strawberry dengan Nata de Coco

"Good food brings good emotions"

Today, I am fasting *still fasting and the dish for breakfasting today is 'Bubur Cha Cha Strawberry with Nata de Coco". I gave my mum and my sis to have a taste and they like it. I know it is good. Hehe.. I know.

Well, I am so sorry, there would be no picture of that bubur but I am going to write the recipe for that bubur. It is a piece of cake.

Ingredients:

2 cups of Glutinous Rice Flour
Water
3 cups of Sugar
Strawberry Essence
Nata de Coco

Method:

Take 2 cups of glutinous rice flour and put it into a bowl. Carefully mix the flour with plain water. Mix it until the flour become soft dough. Not too hard and not too watery. Then divide the dough into two parts.

For the first part, put the strawberry essence and mix it. Then, take a little bit and put it on you palm and roll it to small little balls. Do the same for the second part.

Then, to cook it, put 3 cups of sugar into a pot with 2 cups of water. It might be a little bit sweet but you can reduce the amount of sugar used in this recipe. Then, boil plain water with sugar then when its simmering, put the little balls of glutinous rice flour into the boiling pot. 

Then, when its cooked, then put into bowl and ready to be served. When do you want to serve it, put the little balls with nata de coco and a little of ice. It would be heaven.

p/s: when do you want to know when the little ball of glutinous rice is cooked, the little balls will dancing on the surface of the pot. 

Well, that's all. That would be the recipe for my breakfasting ceremony today.

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: I am hungry now. Hihu

No comments:

Post a Comment