Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Am Sorry and Happy Ramadhan!!!

Happy Thursday and selamat menyambut Ramadhan..

I am so sorry for not updating much, it is surely because of the no internet connection. I am so sorry and just to let you know, I am not sure whether I can put the "Diary Ramadhan" into action for this Ramadhan due to the no internet connection. I am so sorry again. I have so much to upload but I cant. Pity me. Shoot.

I went to TM *Telekom Malaysia to install the line into my house but what can I do, they work and maybe they are too busy with their work and my friend said we need to push them to get what we want. I will try today. I am at Bandar right now.

So, I am so sorry again. So sorry.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I do not know when the other post will out but surely, it is not tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment