Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Keep On Updating.

"Updating blog is a good thing"

Yup, could not agree more.Blogging would be my hobby actually and I am doing it right now. People would say, "why do you have to write in blog?". My sincere answer, "Anything that makes me happy, if i could write on your face, and if that makes me happy, why wouldn't I, right?" Hahaha.. that would be the craziest answer that I would ever give to people *if.. haha...

Well, I now am watching Top Chef S6 on Hallmark channel. Talking about tv programme, I have these two tv programmes that really catch my eyes. Those tv programmes are The Nine Lives of Chloe King (TNLOCK) and also The Secret Circle (TSC). These two tv programmes are on top of my list right now. TNLOCK is on TV9 and TSC is on TV8. I love it. Just love it.

Well, that's all. I'll update more and I will bring you my experience in my sweet home. 

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: I have no nothing special to be presented but I do have something to be presented. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment