Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 9, 2012

PLKN Kumpulan 1, Siri 3/2006 at Merang Suria Holiday Camp, Setiu, Terengganu Darul Iman.

"It was 6 years ago..."

I was looking at this one picture of mine during my PLKN time, it was Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Kumpulan 1, Siri 3/2006 di Merang Suria Holiday Camp, Setiu, Terengganu Darul Iman.

this is the picture
It was 6 years ago but the memory remains. I wonder, where are they now, I mean, the rest of the company. I was in Bravo Company at that time. It was a wonderful experience. Those 3 months were our great moments together. I was so shy at that time and I just do not know what to do. I just followed the flow. And it was smooth sailing. Haha.. Love it.

I do not even remember their names now, well, I just want to know them back. Hope. If you happened to know your friends who were following this PLKN thingy and it was in the same group as this group and series, please, tell you friends about this entry. Thank you.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: I still remember all the memories. Thank you guys for the amazing experience.

2 comments:

  1. hey ya.....i was there too but not same company with u...i was in CHARLIE COMPANY but i still contact with 1 of bravo mmbrs =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee delaila: Really? Well, we were in the same sesi eh? that makes us friends... thank you.. :)

    ReplyDelete