Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 9, 2012

Rutin Harian Mr Akmal.

"House Chores"

Yup, when I am home, I will do the house chores. Laundry, cooking, sweeping (not everyday), tidying and many more. The chore that I love the most would be cooking. I am far greater than all the chefs in the world. Hahaha.. no la, but I do know how to cook. Today, I will be making, grilled beef, omelet with mayo and pak choy oyster sauce and of course, we are going to eat all these amazing dishes with rice. Nasi memang takley tinggal tau. Hehehe..

Well, today, my dad asks me to bring his car to car wash. Yes, I will after siap aku sidai baju-baju yang ada di dalam bakul. And I will do it now. So, short entry and daaa...

*I will upload the pictures of these lauk.. okay?

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Short but concise. Bila la agakanya result akan keluar ni? Pening kepala.

No comments:

Post a Comment