Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 20, 2012

They Can't Help Me.

I need to post this, later yesterday about at 3 something, I went to Telekom Malaysia and I asked about the installation of TM line for broadband but IT CANNOT BE DONE DUE TO NO CABLE IN OUR POSSESSION. That what they told me and I kinda understand the problem but why on earth that I have to wait like 3 weeks for that short message replied by them?

Do you know, I want this internet so badly because everything nowadays is depending on web thingy. Even, the government are using web, online to disseminate the information. Hey, this is 2012, do I need to bring this matter to the MP? or what? I am afraid, if I do that, they would consider other things pulak kan?

But, I will write a letter to the MP, plus, tak lama nak pilihanraya kan? takkan la.. btw, I do not want that Kampung Tanpa Wayar thing, it is not practical at all!! seriously. It is not.

Done. I am now writing an email to Kementerian Penerangan Komunikasi dan Kebudayaan. Hihu.

Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: hope I will get the reply soon.

2 comments:

  1. ciri-ciri anak tok penghulu..fight for your right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not anak penghulu la.. correction, Ketua Kampung ok. hihu.

    ReplyDelete