Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Aku Masih Bernafas!

" I am still breathing..."

Yes!!! I am still breathing, I have put my efforts towards things that I want, unfortunately, things do not go as I want. I did not get the TM line but I am now using Celcom Broadband and that Maxis Broadband? I put the line to the end. It does not work here, No offence.

And yes!! I am back to celcom! I am very glad. there are a lot of things to be updated. First thing first, I would love to wish you Happy Ramadhan and Selamat Hari Raya. Yeay!! What would be your raya outfits? Theme? Colour? 

Well, mine would be royal purple. *saje je nak letak royal tu, nampak gah sikit! hahahha.. but anyway, I am soo amazingly excited now, I will update more after this okay? I am soo glad! Words could not describe how I feel right now.

Well, I will update more, got to catch Jane By Design on Starworld! Salam!

Assalamualaikum WBT


p/s: I am super amazingly excited!!! I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment