Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last Entry for Today!

Yeay.

InsyaAllah, tomorrow would be a very big day. Tomorrow would be day to celebrate the winning of all Muslims. Tomorrow is Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I actually have nothing to be posted as an entry. 

Today, all the ahli keluarga have balik ke rumah masing-masing kan? yang jauh2 lah, yang dekat2 takde lah sangat kan. Apa2 pun, pemanduan berhemah adalah yang paling dikehendaki. 

Okay, untuk esok? apa aktiviti korang selepas Sembahyang Sunat Hari Raya? Kalau kat tempat aku, kami akan pergi ke Kubur, melawat dan menghadiahkan tahlil kepada semua ahli keluarga yang ada di sana. InsyaAllah, kami akan lakukannya lagi esok.

Okay, seperti yang aku tuliskan dalam entry sebelum ini, banyak dah aku jelaskan kan? hehehe.. apa2 pun, untuk hari raya ini, aku akan cuba untuk mengupdate sebanyak yang mungkin, as long as the internet connection is in, if now, nothing that I can do except for taking pictures and put it in Facebook. yes, I will for that, With or without internet connection. Thank God I have with me BlackBerry. I don't, I do not know what to do. yes! Call me technology man, I need internet now, So what? Is that wrong? Nowadays, no one wants to live in a place without technology. Even 3 year old boy know what IPad now. During my 3 year old time  I do not know what telephone is. Duh! hahaha..

Well, whatever it is, Raya is still on. I will be updating all of our picture for tomorrow with new clothes and shoes or whatever. Hahaha.. *not for showing off but I just want to share with all friends.
 
Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: Keep on reading and I will keep on writing. Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment