Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Selamat Berbuka Semua.

"Sleep is the best medicine ever"

yes! no single one in this earth could deny that I believe, right? I just had my wonderful sleep ever, in the middle of hot day, but still I managed to get my qualitiest sleep ever. Despite the sounds made my nieces and nephews. OMG! thank God I did not loose my patience. Hahaha...

Okay, earlier I did post on the duck that I bought in the market and my mum cooked it already, she made gulai itik which we all love. btw, that itik is RM26.60. It is quite expensive actually compared to chicken but believe me the taste is totally different. Duck has this wonderful chewy taste which chicken does not have it. What ever it is, I am going to cook my spaghetti after berbuka. Hehehe.. 

I think that is all for now, I would be very glad if I could give you the insight experience of cooking that spaghetti but what can I do? That connection is not that great, I could only managed to get EDGE from Celcom which is waaayyy better than services offered by Maxis. *Comparison makes better services which in this case, nothing is better. 

OMG, its 6.33 pm so, need to go because I need to siram my plants. Hehe.. I have a small kebum you know. I planted sawi, bendi and so many other plants. I am very excited to watch them grow. Hehee..

Well.. that is all. Later.

 Assalamualaikum WBT

p/s: selamat berbuka semua.

No comments:

Post a Comment